21.4.09

Random

Tomorrow is my judgement day, the day my future is decided either I will go as a chef or become somebody my parents wish I can be...that is a teacher.
I know that both of it is also gud but to this point now I'm not sure what I want as a chef or a teacher?Everything will be decided tomorrow when the list come out to see who qualified for the interview,I know by getting interviewed my chances of becoming a chef is surely down the drain.But if I get to be a chef, will I be a successful one?or just another flop in my life.

Nothing is certain now...I really need someone to give me advice now haha coz I'm sick of hearing what my parents said and tired of sleepless night thinking about it,this is certainly an emo post coz until now I have no idea what am I posting hahahahah....
Well one thing is for sure,that is no matter what I'll stay at Penang for at least a year or two before I have to leave my precious bed and computer.

I was thinking, is my childish attitude gonna help in teaching?or its gonna make things worst...maybe teacher is not so bad afterall since it only teaching the students I use to be...which is??skip class,ignoring the teachers,sleeping in the class room or run to the field for a game of football?LMAO total disaster ahahha..

If I get to be a chef then what will I do?I will certainly create something of my own trademark of dishes and always cook amazing stuff for me,my friends and customers to eat.No worries tho even I'm not a chef I still can cook for you guys to eat.Certainly will touch someone's heart with my dish.And one day hopefully the someone will be special to me.Enough bout what I'm gonna do but what should I do??

Time is passing by without me knowing and still I'm lonely....maybe as Mandy says I should find a company myself rather than being a lightbulb all the time hahaah...I think she's right but hard to find someone that is suitable for me now...since I picky and I'm good at giving advices but not doing it myself so I let nature take its course and time will surely tell.=)


that's all for my ranting bet everybody is getting bored by looking at my blog coz it just plan boring...

~alex~

No comments: