7.9.11

2 is better than 1?

Ok it's middle of the night and I'm blogging WTF right?
Well my maths finals is tomorrow and seriously I don't wanna fail this
I don't know why but when it comes to number when I don't understand I don't wanna learn it anymore
Guess this time I really have to buck up and do right.
Well this blog is dead anyway is just a way for me to say my heart out
Recently somebody came into my life and I got to admit, she is not someone that I expected I would fall for,
but I did and I fall hard the problem is,she is attached and I just don't know our relationship progress to
more than friends but not more than that. It really hit me hard but I don't wanna give her up
She is something that I want to hold on forever but I don't want her to be torn between me and and the bf
Sigh... I don't know why but somehow I felt like she feel the same way as I did or I just over perasan-ed again
Well we keep arguing bout stuff but sometimes I felt like she is avoiding me for something
I feel that I should give up soon because of this cause after all I'm the third party in this relationship.
Well its 1.07am now and I gonna get back to my maths.
Till next time my blog,you are my only reader here anyway =)

sincerely,
Alex

No comments: