12.1.09

The End

I'll just skip the introduction part and get on with it...I scared later I forget what I wanna write.Okay let get rolling.

The story ends with A considering Y,When A gets home,he fell straight to his bed and fell asleep.The next day he wok up and remembered what happen yesterday,he then picked up his phone and called Y...
*beeps beeps beeps* handphone ringing...
Y:hello?
A:Heyy,it's me
Y:What's up?
A:Well,it's about yesterday I...
Y:It's okay,I know what you gonna say,you still like W right
A:Yeah,it really hard you know...until I can totally forget bout her I can't be with you.
Y:Actually I knew yesterday,just that it gives me hope that maybe you will like me someday.
A:Don't hope too much,until now it really hard for me to forget her.So maybe you should forget me.
Y:Maybe I am just that stubborn as you,hahhaha
A:Well,you better change gotta go bath,catch up with you later okay?
Y:okay no problem bye
A:bye.

After the conversation A went back to sleep.Meanwhile W and B talk to each other the whole day,then W confess to B that she might have abit feelings to A.B was furious about this and they quarrel on the phone,their relationship has turn sour after this.They rarely talk anymore and B was angry at A cause he was the main reason their relationship turn bad,so he hates A now...A didn't know bout this still stupidly tries to talk to B but snubbed by him.A curious bout his behaviour ask W about it.


W then revealed that both of them broke up already,A hearing this is in a dilemma he thinks he should be helping B to get back W but in his heart he wanted W himself...In the end all of them went their own ways and W really like A now,but A did not have the courage to confess to W.One month later A saw W with another guy,that guy is J.A is not jealous but admired J because he had the courage to chase after W.After all W doesn't like J.A then meet J in A's working place it turns out J is the owner of the company A works in.A spotted W in J's office and assumed that W is J new girlfriend.Actually W is having her interview in J's room.She wanted to be in the same company with A,but A doesn't know that.


A month later,W gets the job and start to turn up for work,A is suprised because he didn't expect W to work as the same company as him.J then introduce W to all of his employee and A.J then ask W to attend a dinner with J.A carefully listens to what W said and wish that he was as brave as J.On the next day,J brings a set of dress for W to let her attend the dinner.A felt sad because he is not as rich as J.After 5 p.m. everybody went back home except for A and W.A stayed to see W while W stayed to finish up her work and attend the dinner.A felt like time is slowly passing by and he is finding his courage to tell W that he love her.Suddenly the phone rings and W picked up the phone J is fetching W to the dinner....


Even now A hesistated to tell W about his feelings...W then went to change to her beautiful dress and is leaving the company any minute...A still in a dilemma
Then the lift arrive and W went down....Just as the door closes A ran out to stop W.....but it is too late,he then took the stairs and ran down as fast as he could but he can only sees W leaving with J and a silver porche.W and J reach the dinner place which is a hotel,then J's date arrive it turns out that J's date is W sister!!!Shortly after W sister arrive,A shouted at W...

A:STOP!!
W:A?
A:I really wanted to say this very long time ago,since you broke up with B I am always wanna say that I love you.Eventhough I am not as rich as J or as handsome as he is....but I can promise you this,I will never break your heart,I will always do my best to give you happinest so will you please give me a chance??
J:What??*laughing*You think I like W?hahhaha
W:J is my sister's boyfriend he invited me here to have a dinner with them.
A:*speechless*(and stunned)
J:I am leaving you and him to have a dinner with your sister,have fun...
W:*looking at A*Why?You regretted telling me all of this already?
A:You still haven't answer me,W.
W:hmmm...you got no money and not that handsome
A:This means?
W:I'll consider first see if you can pass my test
A:But the smile on your face shows that you already agreed to my question


W and A then walk around the garden at the hotels talking sweetly and holding each others hands and the song Love Story by Taylor Swift plays lols!!!

THE END






well finally after so long I manage to find an ending to the story...It's already damn late so I will make a second post about it...hahaha

~alex ala Mega style~

No comments: