12.1.09

RD

I can't believe that stupid bastard want to continue to preserve 1st Georgetown South.I prefer they close down the troop and let it die as a proud troop rather than have a bunch of faggots lead...Totally lose to me in knowledge of scouting eventhough they are the senior and totally got no dicipline at all stupid losers and quitters try to get backto the troop coz no other uniform body will give them high marks for their cocuricullums here is my advise.....go to hell man there no way i gonna let u sia sui my troop!!!!!bunch of faggots and losers!!!I really hate those people that looks down at my troop.Even with less member than anyone but our quality is still better than you faggots la.

This is what I felt after I see those bastards recruiting at my ex-school.Really angry of it cause it really sia sui the troop that has being around for 100+years can anyone beat that in Penang?I don't think so,but it is getting worst cause our old fashion way of teaching dicipline has causes people to avoid us cause it too strict...well i have no regrets joining this troop it makes me a better student(not really better) a very good scout and highly bo dicipline eh student ahahaha...I know what i wrong and what is right tho.okay back to the topic,what is the use of the troop if there is no capable leaders at hand to lead the troop to a better future and might as well shut it down so that other still capable troops can survive.And if the troop leader that acts as a member itself then what is the use of the troop??am i right...so just shut it down laa....cut the crap d la don't sia suey this troop anymore as if weare not humilated enough yet!!haiz

~alex the lao hor~
roar!!!!!!!!

No comments: