19.1.09

Letting her go chapter 1

Well,this is my second story and this time I got some help from Winnie,she co-operate with me by taking pictures for me to explain some of the storyline so happily accepted her help and here goes pretty short though the chapter 1 ran out of ideas.Haha ^^.Owh ya leave some comments after reading appreciate it okay hahah...











Michelle was a nerdy girl with thick glasses. She was a junior in her secondary school. She was in love with the hottest guy in the entire school.
And now, she told him that she loved him.
“Err…A-a-a Andy?I-I I love-ve – you….Would you a-aa—accept my love?




"Haha! Shut up. Nobody would like you! Who do you think I am?" says Andy




Michelle had feared he would say something like that.She was devastated,she started running,she didn't want to face him ever again. All these thoughts and feelings ran throughout her head. Until, she bumped into something.



“Woah,slow down there girl,watch where you’re going”
She had bumped into Justin,the second hottest guy on the school and she poured all her tears on him.



“What?I’ll go tell him sometimes I don’t know why am I calling him buddy!That’s it I'm going to wake him up!! says Justin.


“Nooo!! Justin! Don't do it! It's not his fault. I was the foolish one to think we can ever date.""But Michelle!"" No,it's okay I think I should go."" MICHELLE!!! James grabbed her by the wrist as she was walking away.Don't leave."




Michelle stared into his eyes and felt so warm and lovely;a feeling she didn't feel for a long time. But, she looked away. She didn’t felt this feeling for such a long time, it felt awkward to feel it again. And then she gently took her wrist out of Justin' s grasp and slowly ran away from him with tears in her eyes.






Pictures by Qiao En.xD

~alex~

No comments: