21.1.09

Letting her go chapter 2

Dammit, Justin!You really did it this time! Michelle just got rejected and why are you trying to hit on her?"
Justin walked back home with his hands stuffed in his pocket.Thoughts of Michelle ran throughout his head. He didn't want Michelle to be hurt by a jackass.He wanted to show her that he loved her. He wanted to show her he cared.But Michelle just seemed to ignore him.And then, something ran into him.He crashed on the ground and saw Michelle was on top of him. She seemed to not know whom she crashed into.Justin smiled.
"Oh, I'm so sorry.I- I'm very, very sorry. I should have been more careful… I'm sorry. How can I repay you somehow?"
"Michelle!!", James said, lifting her chin and brushing her bangs.Michelle looked through his soft eyes and almost melted.
"Ju-Just-Justin..."said Michelle.Suddenly,she started crying. Justin was shocked.
" M-Michelle? What's wrong?"
" I' m s-s-such a f-fool! H-How c-c-can I th-think t-that A-A Andy c-can love me?"
" Michelle…I would not call that foolish.. I actually admire you going up to him and confessing. However, crying about him is indeed foolish. Michelle,Don't cry about that jerk. Here, let's go to my house. We're right in front of it!"Michelle nodded.
Justin led her to the bathroom.
" Take off your glasses. We need to wipe those tears off." He said with a smile.Michelle took them off without a word. Justin turned on the water and wet a washcloth. Then, he gently wiped her tears off her face.
" Justin… Do you love me?" Justin was startled by this comment.
" Why do you ask me that?"" Because.. it seems like it. Do you?"
" Haha!Michelle, you are my friend."
" Oh.. OK. I think I'm not so teary now. Thanks, Justin."
" No Problem. Do you want something to drink?"
" Um... OK." She followed Justin out the door.He handed her a cup of coffee and they sat down outside on a bench."Are you going to be all right?"
" Yeah.. Thanks. But I don't think I'll be able to face him again."
" When he calls you something bad, just yell my name. OK?"
" OK." she said with a small laugh.
" But what are you going to do when I call you?"
" I'm going to beat him up!"
" What if everyone starts hating you?"
" It doesn't matter. As long as the one girl I love is happy."
" Ooh, Justin! You like someone?"
" Yeah.. Guess. I'll never tell you until you get the right answer."
" Hmm... is it Adelyn? She's pretty! What about Chloe? She's nice and quiet. Or is it Becca? She's generous. Or maybe it's Tayler! She's not all that nice though..."

After a few tries, she gave up.

Picture by QiaoEn!

There goes chapter 2...kinda fast right??hahah...i get from tv some of the ideas ^^ hopefully won't get copyright issues...

No comments: