5.2.09

letting her go chapter 3

This time didn't have pictures tho...the photographer can't think of any so we will just skip this one...And I really hope those people that read this give some comment.I need some reviews guys and girls!!!

"Who is it? I'm dying of curiosity!"" Let's see.. she has glasses.. she's in love with Andy, she's sitting right next to meMichelle let out a small gasp."" M-Me?" Juatin nodded.Michelle almost fainted when she heard it." Justin! I have declared you crazy." Justin started laughing." Why won't you believe me? I like you.. I want you to be my girlfriend."" But you're the second hottest guy in school! What if everyone criticizes you for bad taste in girls?"" I don't care!!! I told you.As long as the one girl I love is happy." he said, smiling." No, really, Justin.No games this time. All serious.. all right?"" Yeah.. I know."" Oh my god..." Michelle said, covering her mouth with her hand."Michelle, I just want to be the right guy for you is that hard?" he said while putting his arm around her shoulder. She leaned against him and for the first time, she felt accepted by someone special."But, Justin! Why did you say I was just a friend before?""Umm! I didn't feel like it was time yet."Michelle nodded. She knew how hard it was to say, "I love you." She knew how nervous you would feel. And she knew how hard it was to feel the reject."I understand, Justin. I'm just glad you told me. I'll think about it.""Michelle, do you still like Andy?""Yes!""What has he got, that I don't?""I just don't know! I mean! you two look the same! you guys wear things all similarly! but! I like Andy better.""All right! I'll make him like you. He knows he's not going to win in this tug of love so he decides to help Michelle out.He has made up his mind to help Michelle get Andy."Michelle wrapped him in her arms."Justin! I'm all right. You don't have to do all that." And then he hugged her in his arms.

The next day…
Andy, can I see you for a moment?""What up, dude?""It's about Michelle!""Oh no! don't tell me about that ugly! I just wanna puke when I hear her name!""SHUT UP! DUDE, YOU JUST HAVE TO GIVE HER A CHANCE! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?""Hey! I have other girls who want me. The least thing I need now is another girl who is ugly and slow liking me.""She's not ugly and slow! She's kind and beautiful in the inside when you get to know her!""WAIT! do you???""Yes! I do!""Haha! Then why don't you date her?""Because! she's in love with a jackass!""STILL? Haha! Man, she's hilarious! After I rejected her like that?""Hey! please! it would mean a lot to me! just say that you at least like her as a friend and apologize for what happened last time. Man, she came running all the way to my house and started crying! She was just! out of control, man! Just tell her that! please?""All right!""You're the best!""Hey, Michelle! I'm sorry for what happened last time. I was sort of tired and moody. I wasn't in a nice mood. I never wanted to say it that way. I like you as a friend. And I want to keep that relationship. All right?" Andy let out a hand for a shake. Michelle nodded. She let out her hand and they had a friendship shake, which made Justin smile.
That’s kinda it can’t think of anything anymore anyway….and I still can’t sleep!!Damn it

No comments: