15.2.09

Vday!!=p

Well on valentine's eve went to Dewan Sri Pinang with Winnie and Sim...Gave Winnie a dolphin necklace...It can glow in the dark eh wei if u shine light on it for very long...i just discovered it just now...then the next day went Gurney!!My very kind mia god sis fetch thanks again Wei Ern!!
After that crap alot with Wei Sheng and his friends and i learn how to play pool!!lol at least i try to play...Urmm i really cut this short and simple then went to Coffee Island with Sheng and Malcolm.Mandy I don't blame you...blame your friends...hahah
Traffic was a disaster at gurney...and I saw fireworks with Malcolm Sheng and a girl I met at Coffee Island,Sheng mia kawan Yu Ling if I'm not mistaken...

Went back home around 11?Traffic stills sucks...Wei Ern become driver drop all her friends back before dropping me home.And I know got someone give her valentine's present!!hahha...I know what it is some more...so if your reading this :P

then the next day my mum kap siao-ed abit...then nothing d...my cousin perli me coz she saw me with a girl...that was genia,and Sheng,you know what happen so don't misunderstood okay!!
that's all peeps lazy wanna update and finished my story bout letting her go

No comments: