26.2.09

rant

I don't understand bout people nowadays.You think love is something that you can say I love you then you get together and a few weeks later you just say let's break up word easily??Well maybe you all don't know but the reason why you are together is because you all love each other!!not just wanna be together for awhile then find a new partner,if that is your motive then you just don't understand love.

The word L.O.V.E not simply say out.For me I think is only for my special somebody which I really like and love and will cherish.Love is something you all still don't understand and don't appreciate.And YOU!!You think you can just play people's feelings like that?Well your're wrong cause sometimes love is unconditional,unpredictable,unexpected and unbearable for some people.

No comments: