9.3.09

Okay i found this blog statement below at one of my friend's blog and I agrees with what she says maybe that's what guy are about xDD and stop askining me why I didn't go work...I'm the 二世祖 no need work!!LOL,and next post about life and the story sorry for delaying lazy to finish up on the spellings mistakes.







Ok probably because I am still 16 so whatever I am about to say or have said so far is pretty naive xD My theory bout boys, to me, is like fishing. I’m the one fishing and I am hungry, they’re the fishes and THEY are hungry. So I throw a bait aiming at a particular fish because if you never throw the bait you’ll forever get hungry. So if the fish doesn’t take the bait, there are other fishes in the sea. Ok done. Lol it’s the saying that ‘There are many other fishes in the sea’ that led me to coming up with this super dumb theory. It is kinda true somehow. Oh well this is dumb cos it’s coming from a sixteen year old. I mean what do I know about relationships anyway? All I know is I love sweet. =) and sweetS( gula-gula) xD So yeah I should’ve put a CAUTION sign before you read this cos it’s ultra dumb and I’m wasting your time. Bye. =D

No comments: