11.3.09

scared!!

Well tomorrow is the day everyone dreaded,taking results from SPM,and honestly I'm pretty scared right now...for past two days i sleep at 6.Reasons?I think too much about my results.Haiz then once i fell asleep woke up again 8 something later...Neighbour doing reconstruction so cannot sleep again,today went to school for basketball game all thought I cry cause my eye is red-ish..then after afew hours..rain pula I was like practically bathing there then my hair all wet really look like i was crying plus the rain water...then play for awhile then go see people mia meeting and it seriously sucks.PFS scouts are getting more and more no standard.

okay back to the topic I think its getting more and more anxious waiting for the results.Although i expect it to be very bad.Yea I know must have confidence in self right?But the higher the hope the bigger the dispair if we din reach the hope am I right?So I think i'm gonna be negative about it and heck my parents don't even care what I get reason?they expect that I sure fail all subject.haiz once again getting chills now maybe sick d in the rain so long haiz....


till tommorow and owh yah I just remember something next time when I cook i'm gonna take the pictures and post it up so that you guy can comment about it hahaha.

No comments: